If you find yourself asking “How do I Join Paisley Raye?” I’m here to help!
I’m going to lay out the easy steps it takes to join Paisley Raye and start your own business! Before you start this process you should be aware that running a small business isn’t easy! You have to be consistent and you have to put in time and effort to be successful. If you’re willing to do those things than you can build a wonderful business that is all your own! When I started my small business I wanted to have more time to spend with my son. I absolutely love what I do now! The extra time with my son and the joy of helping other women feel confident is HUGE for me. Before you make the decision I would love to chat with you about what it takes to run a business like this one and what you should expect!
Once you have decided that you’re ready to go for it you’ll complete the following steps:
- Choose a sponsor. A sponsor will be your go-to person for any questions you have about your business. They will be your first upline and will give you the best advice possible!
- After choosing a sponsor you will go to www.paisleyraye.com and fill out the form to Join Paisley Raye. You will list your sponsor’s name on the form.
- Once you have your form completed you will be contacted by one of the founders of the company! This is one of the main things that got me excited about joining Paisley Raye. They are a newer company so this is a ground floor opportunity! The ability to chat with the founder before I joined played a big part in my decision!
- After chatting with the founder they will email you the contract and guidelines to join!
- Once you have looked everything over you can send in your contract and that will officially put you in the queue! As of right now the queue wait time is around 4-6 weeks. This is subject to change if the demand gets higher.
There are right around 100 Paisley Raye stylist right now. Only 100!! This is your chance to join something brand new and to be one of the founding stylists! I made the switch to Paisley Raye for a number of reasons, you can read about them here, but the idea of it being brand new really appealed to me. Paisley Raye also provides all of your inventory pictures which saves a TON of time. Once your inventory arrives you just download those photos to add to your website, super easy!
I would love to chat with you more about this opportunity! Please send me a message on Facebook or send me an email at email@example.com!